2. A Circuit diagram with accompanied bill of material
3. Other technical documentation like datasheets of safety components
4. Where there is no sufficient documentation available for a certain safety component, ten sample components must be submitted
5. 10 batteries/cells (Where the device in question is a battery-operated device)
6. Where the unit forms part of a larger system, a system diagram is required.
Batch testing is carried out by a test officer accredited for the relevant standard(s). The
testing or assessment is carried out against the original test report and against a checklist approved by the test officer.